|YOUR FIRST VISIT:
Your Completed New Patient Registration Papers may be submitted any of these ways:
- Patients wishing to see Dr. Wallick do not need a referral, unless required by their insurance company
- Explain the reason for your appointment to the receptionist so that the appropriate amount of time may be scheduled
- After your first appointment is scheduled, you will need to complete and return the New Patient Registration papers. These can be accessed under the NEW PATIENT FORMS tab on this website. Please print, complete, and return these forms to the office at least two weeks prior to your appointment date, or as soon as possible if your appointment was scheduled with less than two weeks time.
- Mail back to our office at 2000 Scotland Avenue, Chambersburg, PA 17201
- Drop off papers at front desk during business hours. NOTE: We do close early on Fridays (2:00 pm).
- After hours, you may place papers in our secure locked box mounted to the building near the patient entrance under the carport.
- Fax to our secure fax line (717) 263-7609.
- Via patient portal (call office for more information and assistance w/ this method).
We regret that we cannot accept patient information via e-mail at this time.
**Notify the office at least twenty-four hours in advance if you must reschedule or cancel your appointment**
- Insurance card(s)
- Please bring the following with you to your appointment:
- Driver's license or photo identification card
- List of any medications you are currently taking
- Payment for services, including any co-pays required by your insurance company
WE ACCEPT CASH, PERSONAL CHECK AND VISA/ MASTERCARD/DISCOVER